We respect the trust our clients and business associates place in us and we apply the highest standards to every aspect of our business.
We are committed to ensuring every project is a success. We support our clients, business associates and employees by helping them achieve their objectives.
Our people have the expertise and strength of character to work effectively, honestly, and collaboratively.
We take responsibility for the accuracy and quality of our work and for the health and safety of everyone affected by our operations.
Our ability to execute the most demanding assignments is based on over 20 years in construction services. We are recognized as a reliable firm that can execute the most demanding construction assignments.
WE LEAD YOUR PROJECT IN A WAY THAT CREATES
Client comfort, confidence and trust • Clear, honest communications • Expedient problem solving
• Co-operative, proactive relationships • A true team approach to management
Our Promise, your peace of mind
What separates Stateview Homes from other builders? Stateview elevates the standard by offering their homebuyers an experience in customer service. Because one of the biggest incentives to finding your home is the experience in making it your own.
Exceptional Customer Service
From the beginning of your Stateview experience until the very end, we are with you every step of the way ensuring that you are satisfied from start to finish.
Thirty days prior to you taking possession of your new home, a Stateview representative will call you to ensure everything is to your satisfaction.
After you move in, Stateview is still by your side checking in with you and your family after you move in – ensuring that our house has transitioned into your home.
Home Owner Information
Although some builders do not provide a courtesy call, at Stateview, we call you prior to your Tarion 30, 90 and 1 year warrenty checks. A friendly reminder that adds value to your home.
At Stateview Homes it is our responsibility to ensure that you have received a Tarion Homeowner Information Package before the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) of your new home. The Tarion package provides a general overview of warranty coverage and procedures under the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan, created under the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act.
The Homeowner Information Package (HIP) contains:
- Statutory Warranty info that applies to all new freeholds built in Ontario.
- Outline of responsibilities for Homeowners, Builders and Tarion.
- The process used by Tarion to handle statutory warranty claims.
Tarion New Home Warranty Program Coverage
State View Homes is pleased to provide with Tarion the following warranty:
Deposits paid for condominium units are protected by Tarion up to a maximum of $20,000 and any deposit amounts are protected by the trust provisions of the Condominium Act. Deposits paid for all other new homes are protected by Tarion up to a maximum of $40,000.
Two year warranty Protection
- The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials including caulking windows and doors so that the building prevents water protection.
- Defects in workmanship and materials within the distribution of electrical, plumbing and heating systems.
- Defects in workmanship and materials, resulting in the detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding.
- Violations of the Ontario Building Code’s Health and Safety provisions.
Seven Year Warranty Protection (Major Structural)
- A major structural defect is defined in the Tarion Corporation Plan Act as;
- A defect in workmanship and materials that result in the failure of a load-bearing part of the home’s structure, or any defect in workmanship or material that adversely affects your use of the building as a home.
Download our helpful home owner resources
King’s Landing | Richmond Hill
Ooh La La | Brampton
Rialto Towns | Richmond Hill
A/C & Gas
The King-Con Corporation
Concrete and Drain
Ivory Oak Estates | Oakville
Downsview Heating & Air Conditioning
A/C & GAS
Concrete & Drain
The S Collection | Woodbridge
Applewood Air Conditioning
A/C and GAS
Concrete and Drain