Hiring – Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator Role
About StateView Homes
Founded by brothers Dino and Carlo Taurasi in 2010, StateView Homes has built on their collective 35+ years of experience in the homebuilding industry to offer homeowners something different.
StateView Homes’ Vision is to craft distinctive niche communities that answer to each homeowner’s individuality, design preferences and lifestyle aspirations. With StateView Homes, our clients are the view. Their personal style. Their service expectations. Their absolute and enduring satisfaction.
In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the VP of Marketing and assist in completing all marketing objectives. The new candidate will help develop and execute the marketing plans, prepare reports, assist in research, and pursue sponsorship opportunities that tie into overall program goals.
- Assist in creating effective marketing plans and strategic options for advertising
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant media contacts
- Prepare reports, presentations, briefs and press materials
- Track and analyze sales and marketing data
- Present ideas to help promote the brand or campaign in new ways
- Coordinate press events under direction of the VP of Marketing
- Assist with coordination of live events under direction of the VP of Marketing
- Prepare and execute monthly social media calendars in conjunction with the Creative Director and Digital Manager
- Copywriting and proofreading of press releases, editorials, print material and eblasts
- Travel to sites will be required periodically for site checks, signage installs or construction update photography
- Live event set up, tear down and on site management as required
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Degree/diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred
- Previous background in real estate marketing is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, customers, partners and other external clients
- Highly organized with the meticulous ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines with accuracy
- General knowledge of the construction process and terminology is an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency and speed in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Canva and Adobe Creative suite is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ontario driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required.
We are committed to performing with Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Responsibility and Experience. This belief is what our ICare program is founded on and what we call building on principles we value.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com