StateView believes in providing a happier, healthier home for you and your family, built in a way that will also benefit future generations.
Our Harmony Program ensures our homes are built to a higher environmental standard, helping you save money, reduce your carbon footprint and have a home you can comfortably raise your family in.
1Energy Saving Features
· For economical heating, the home will be insulated in accordance with EnergyStar® guidelines, which exceed the current Ontario Building Code specifications with R-22 + 5 insulation on exterior walls, R-60 in attic and R-31 expanding foam insulation to all garage ceilings with finished areas above
· EnergyStar® qualified Low E argon windows, skylights and glass sliding/French doors (as per plan)
· All bathrooms (with or without windows) have exhaust fan (EnergyStar® qualified) vented to the outside
· 96% High efficiency forced air Natural Gas Condensing furnace
· EnergyStar® qualified condensing domestic hot water tank (rental unit)
· All main trunk ducts, including basements for supply and return and panned joists to be taped, for added heating and cooling efficiency
· Centrally located EnergyStar® qualified smart thermostat on main floor
· LED light bulbs where applicable to help conserve energy and lower energy bills
· Low-flow toilets and eco-performance faucets and shower heads in all baths to enhance water conservation.
3Improved Indoor Air Quality
· HRV System (Heat Recovery Ventilator) delivering fresh, purified air throughout the home and eliminating contaminants
· Low VOC paint that reduces harmful indoor pollutants
· The use of recycled material throughout the building process
· Onsite StateView endeavours to enact lumber and drywall recycling, and the reuse of materials such as temporary stairs and railings where application during construction